Ethofumesate 4SC Select™
Pre- and postemergence control of Poa Annua.
Ethofumesate 4SC Select™ is a preemergence and postemergence herbicide for the control of many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. It is especially effective for control of Poa annua (Annual bluegrass) on golf turf or lawns. Ethofumesate 4SC Select™ can be used on labeled cool-season grasses and overseeded bermudagrass.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
MODE OF ACTION
Inhibits the growth of meristems, slows cellular division, and limits formation of waxy cuticle.
4 x 0.5 gal
- Provides pre- and postemergence control
- Broad-spectrum control of many annual grass and broadleaf weeds
- Effective on Poa annua (Annual bluegrass), barnyardgrass, crabgrass, foxtail,
and other wee
- High AI concentration with lower use rates
- For Poa annua control, use during both cool-season germination and warmer
Residential or commercial lawns
Canarygrass Phalaris canariensis
Common velvetgrass Holcus lanatus
Downy brome Bromus tectorum
Green foxtail Setaria viridis
Large crabgrass Digitaria sanguinalis
Mannagrass Glyceria sp.
Rattail fescue Festuca myuros
Soft chess Bromus mollis
Volunteer barley Hordeum sp.
Volunteer wheat Triticum sp.
Wild oats Avena fatua
Yellow foxtail Setaria glauca