Flumioxazin 51 WDG Select™
Broad-spectrum, long residual pre- and early post-emergent control in terrestrial and aquatic sites
Flumioxazin 51 WDG™ is a pre- and early post-emergent herbicide for use in and around ornamental woody shrubs, deciduous trees and conifers grown outdoors in containers or in the field (in ground), to maintain bare ground non-crop areas.
Labeled for use as a fast-acting contact herbicide for the control of selected aquatic weeds including submerged, emerged and floating species. Depending on type of aquatic weed, applications can be made as a surface spray or sub-surface application.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
51.0% – Flumioxazin
Water dispersible granule
GRANULAR CHEMICAL FAMILY
4 x 5 lb.
6 x 1 lb.
- Selective pre- and early post-emergent control
- Broad-spectrum control of over 100 tough weeds
- Fast-acting, residual control
- Flexible application options
- Doesn’t volatilize and move off target
- Unique mode of action
- Excellent tank-mix partner with other herbicides
- Exceptional value
LABELED USE SITES