Halo 5WDG Select™
Selective post-emergent herbicide
Halo 5WDG Select™ is a selective herbicide for post-emergence control of sedges such as purple and yellow nutsedge, Kyllinga species and certain broadleaf weeds (see weeds-controlled chart). Can be applied to commercial and residential turfgrass and on other non-crop sites.
Halo 5WDG Select™ should be applied as a post-emergent to turf and landscape ornamental areas where weeds are an issue and actively growing. This product is generally regarded as gentle to labeled turfgrasses, both cool and warm season types and they should be well established before application occurs.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
5.0% – Halosulfuron-methyl
Water dispersible granule
MODE OF ACTION
Amino acid synthesis inhibitor (ALS inhibitor)
12 x 13.5 gr
- Post-emergent control of yellow and purple nutsedge
- Suppresses annual and green Kyllinga
- Controls tough broadleaf weeds such as horsetail and ragweed
- Low use rates – 1 (13.5 gr) or 2 (27 g) pouches in 1 to 2 gallons of water to treat 1,000 sq. ft.
- Can be tank mixed with non-ionic surfactants for improved penetration
- Not for use on edible plants or gardens
Residential and commercial turfgrass
Established woody ornamentals in landscape areas
Golf course turf
Public recreation areas
Sod farms and non-crop industrial sites
Post-emergent weeds controlled
Pre-emergent weeds supressed