Halo 75 WDG Select™
Selective post-emergent herbicide
Halo 75WDG Select™ is a selective, post-emergent herbicide formulated specifically to kill nutsedge and broadleaf weeds growing in and around turfgrasses, established ornamentals, shrubs, or trees. Can be used in both warm-season and cool-season turfgrasses, landscaped areas, and other listed non-crop sites.
Halo 75WDG Select™ should be applied post-emergence to turf and landscape ornamental areas where weeds are an issue and actively growing. This product is generally regarded as gentle to labeled turfgrasses, both cool and warm season types, and they should be well established before application occurs.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
75% – Halosulfuron-methyl
Water dispersible granule
MODE OF ACTION
10 x 1.33 oz
- Post-emergent control of yellow and purple nutsedge
- Suppresses annual and green Kyllinga
- Suppresses tough broadleaf weeds such as horsetail and ragweed
- Low use rates – .66 to 1.33 oz/A
- Can be tank mixed with non-ionic surfactants for improved penetration
- Not for use on edible plants or gardens.
Residential and commercial turfgrass
Established woody ornamentals in landscape areas
Golf course turf
Public recreation areas
Sod farms and non-crop industrial sites
Post-emergent weeds controlled
Pre-emergent weeds supressed