Non-selective herbicide for post-emergent use
Surmise Pro® is a post emergent, non-selective, herbicide that mixes readily with water to be applied as a spray for the control of broadleaf weeds and grasses. A group 10 herbicide (glutamine synthetase inhibitor), Surmise Pro® is a foliar-active material with little or no soil-residual activity. Visual results showing necrosis of leaves and young shoots occur within 2 to 4 days after application under good growing conditions.
Surmise Pro® is rainfast four (4) hours after application to most weed species; therefore, rainfall within four (4) hours may necessitate retreatment or may result in reduced weed control.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
24.5% – Glufosinate ammonium
Liquid soluble concentrate
Group 10 herbicides (glutamine synthetase inhibitor)
12 x 1 qt, 4 x 1 gal, 2 x 2.5 gal
- More than 2X the strength of Finale® herbicide
- Provides control of a wide variety of emerged annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Excellent tank mix partner with pre-emergent herbicides such as prodiamine, oryzalin and oxadiazon
- Effective pre-plant treatment for turf, ornamentals, and greenhouses due to minimal soil residual
- Reduced translocation enables ability to create and maintain clear boundaries around golf turf, sand traps, and athletic fields and accurate application areas around existing ornamentals in landscape beds
- Excellent rotation herbicide for managing existing or developing resistance issues
Golf courses – along cart paths, around sign and light posts, and around sand traps
Landscape areas – around individual trees and shrubs, landscape beds, foundations, fences, driveways, paths, and parking areas
Roadsides, fence rows
Educational facilities, schools
White heath aster
Grasses and sedges
See label for complete list of weeds controlled.