Microbial-based, broad-spectrum, OMRI listed nematicide and bioinsecticide. Contains several active compounds that repel, stop feeding, reduce reproduction and induce mortality to prevent the development of damaging populations of sucking and chewing insects, flies and mites.
A FIFRA 2(ee) recommendation has been issued for the use of Crescendo to control nematodes in turfgrass. Download the bulletin here.
University Trial Results
Chromobacterium substsugae strain PRAA4-1T and spent fermentation media
2 x 8 lb
- Reduces egg mass formation
- Prevents juvenile to adult molting
- Direct mortality on endo and ectoparasitic nematodes
- No seasonal limit on the number of applications
- Broad tank-mix compatibility with pesticides and fertilizers
- Carries no bee restriction, easy on beneficials
Herbaceous and woody ornamentals
Tree plantations – including conifer, Christmas tree
Fruit & nut trees
Stone & pome fruit trees
Annual bluegrass billbug
See label for complete list of insects and mites controlled.