A FIFRA 2(ee) recommendation has been issued for the use of Crescendo to control nematodes in turfgrass. Download the bulletin here.
University Trial Results
Chromobacterium substsugae strain PRAA4-1T and spent fermentation media
2 x 8 lb
- Reduces egg mass formation
- Prevents juvenile to adult molting
- Direct mortality on endo and ectoparasitic nematodes
- No seasonal limit on the number of applications
- Broad tank-mix compatibility with pesticides and fertilizers
- Carries no bee restriction, easy on beneficials
Herbaceous and woody ornamentals
Tree plantations – including conifer, Christmas tree
Fruit & nut trees
Stone & pome fruit trees
Annual bluegrass billbug
See label for complete list of insects and mites controlled.